Our Covid-19 protocol
As a Boutique hotel, we will make some changes to the way we work after the corona virus lockdown is lifted. Since we only have 6 rooms, we will never exceed a maximum of 18 guests per night; therefore the risk of contamination is smaller than it would be in larger places. Our breakfast room is big enough to safeguard the 1,5 meter distance recommended. Finally, all cleaning is done by us and not by third party cleaning companies.
On top of the above we will implement following measurements:
- We will not shake your hand to greet you on arrival, like we were used to.
- We will make an effort to keep the 1,5 meters from guests at all times.
- We always wash all our linens on 60˚C, the recommended temperature to make sure your washing is hygienically clean.
- We always wear gloves when cleaning. We clean all contact surfaces in guestrooms, e.g. television remote controls, toilet flush buttons, door handles, key pads, taps, and flooring; we will continue to do so.
- We will change our cleaning water, cleaning cloths after we done with a room.
- Like always we use a seperate cloth for the toilet.
- Our public spaces and the front desk will be cleaned more frequently. We will also clean surfaces between check-ins.
- We have familiarised ourselves with the most common signs and symptoms of coronavirus infection, which are fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath.
- We will maintain records of guests that have stayed with us, so that this can help us trace who has been in contact with any infected individuals, if this may occurs.
- We will stay informed with updated and credible information on the COVID-19 virus.